July 11, 2007

Camping in Cypress Hills


This past weekend, Tawm and I went camping with the family in Cypress Hills Saskatchewan. We had a good time relaxing and eating the food that my dad made. Tawm got to see some moose, she got to play putt putt, ride a motorbike with a sidecar and sleep in a tent trailer. The first day when we arrived out there, the temperature was 41 degrees Celcius. The next day it barely made 20 degrees. I guess that is Canadian weather. Tawm still can't believe that it stays light out until about 10:30 as a result she has a hard time going to bed. I also spent a whole bunch of time playing Caracazone (don't know how to spell). It is a German board game, lots of fun even though I was unable to win. Oh well, there is always next time. Attached our some photos of the weekend.

No comments: