June 01, 2007

Kobe Demands Trade

It seems every year, Kobe does more stupid things that make him even more impossible to like. I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of his but to each their own... This past week on a radio program he announced his desire to be traded but quickly reneged it (typical of Kobe). Anyways, Bill Simmons, a ESPN writer wrote about some possible trade possibilities. His #1 possibility was to trade him to Phoenix for Marion, Barbosa, Banks and the rights to a future first round draft pick. Let it be know that I hope this doesn't happen as I would have to start hating one of my favorite teams. As Bill continued his article, one of the reasons that he like the possibilities of this trade so much was this...

The most selfish player in the league (Kobe) playing with the most unselfish player in the league (Nash). What a fascinating sociological experiment. If Nash can turn Kobe into a team player, I'm voting him for our 2008 president even though he's Canadian.

Although I'm Canadian and I can't vote, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea eh? A Canadian President.

1 comment:

JWo said...

lol - that would be a sight. I'm still stinging from the loss the Suns had to the Spurs... sigh.