July 28, 2008

I'm Still Here

I know its been awhile since I last posted. It's been busy around but part of the reason for not posting has been laziness.

Tawm and I are doing good. Owen is now 8 months old (I will post some pics soon). He is crawling, standing, going up stairs and has two teeth now. He is still a very good boy and the center of attention whereever he goes [reminds me a little of me :)]

The work is going good. We have had really good attendance the last month or so and have been really pushing for a stronger commitment from our members. We are busy praying that God would lead us to a new building. The rent of the one we are in will be going up next year and so we looking into different options. Bible School is going good too.

Well, I will post some more later, just wanting to let you know that we're still here.
Thanks to all those who check our blog.

No comments: