April 03, 2007

Who woulda thunk it?

Congrats to Florida and their repeat as national champions. Although I did see them play at all, I thought they had a great team (from what I watched last year while in America). I am happy they won this year and now the big question is whether the big 2, Durant and Oden will jump to the NBA. Maybe with the way my Pacers are playing lately, we can gnab one of them!!
In regards to my bracket, I picked Florida over Ohio State and as a result, I finished in the 97th percentile with over 300,000 people competing. Not bad for a Canadian livin' in Thailand who never watched a game all season eh?

2 comments:

jace anderson said...

Heh...
not bad. At all.

Bro. Matt said...

Whatever. I hate watching this new basketball. It's like watching football...where is the true, pure basketball from yesteryear? Oh for the good ole' days...well, I am 32 you know!