July 13, 2007

1 Down, 1 to Go... Please Help

One of the things that we wanted to do when we came to Canada was buy a new camera because electronics are cheaper here in North America. After much research and debate with myself, we ended up buying a new Canon camera. Tawm has been spending a lot of time fiddling with it and trying to learn all its special features. As of right now, I know how to delete the pictures. Tawm is very happy with the purchase, so I guess I did a good job.

That means one thing down, next item to buy, a new MP3 player. I have an ipod but have had nothing but troubles with it lately. I have done everything that they have told me to do online, but nothing has worked. So the only thing I can do is send it back to Apple to get it fixed. It is no longer under warranty as I have had it for a couple years already and I am scared that the cost of fixing it will cost more than a new MP3 player. So now I am researching and debating with myself which MP3 player to get. Another Ipod? Samsung? Sandisk? I am looking for most bang for the buck and the cheaper the better. Anyone got any suggestions? Do you have an MP3 player that you are happy with and would recommend? Please let me know ASAP!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well at least you got to practice a little with a S2IS. I think you will enjoy it and the video is good with it as well.
For cheap MP3's I like my Phillips, but I never had a posh iPod. =-).
Don't forget to buy a projector too.

Anonymous said...

i have a koss mp3 player and have had no problems with it. sony is good too. even the brand in the source (used to be radio shack in the mall) is good. i had one of those for 4 years before i overused it to death. if you want call and i can go out with you to look at some