July 11, 2007

Gotta Go See

 Last night I went to see the movie "Transformers" with my Jace, my brother in law and his friend. Although the theater itself left something to be desired when compared to the theaters in Thailand, the movie itself was awesome. Awesome special effects and great mixture of action and comedy. I had high expectations going into the movie because I watched the transformers cartoon growing up and had a handful of Transformers toys too. Unlike Inspector Gadget, another childhood favorite, the Transformers movie exceeded my expectations. Michael Bay, the director, did an amazing job on this movie. Like my brother in law said, if Michael Bay made a My Little Pony movie, he'd go see it. I think I am in the same boat.

1 comment:

jace anderson said...

the Movie really was THAT great.

I rarely watch movies a second time... this one i will. For sure.

/Glad you posted my Little Pony comment. Its true.