April 08, 2008

Busyness

We've been really busy over the past couple of weeks, hence no posts. I will be blogging about the things that have been happening over the past couple weeks over the next couple days but most importantly (and because my mother asked), here are some pics of Owen and us too!


Owen getting ready to try his first burger. (Not really, just a cute pic)



Us at a waterfall near Mae Sa



us at the Mae Sa Elephant camp - if you look closely, you can see Owen checking out the ivory



Owen's growing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great picture of you guys at the waterfall!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the picture. I have the same comment as andy; it is so nice and green and looks very peaceful. Everything over here is so dabb and brown.

Anonymous said...

OK, I didn't think Owen was going to eat that Burger but the question remains, who was that burger really prepared for and I suspect it was not for Tawm

GOD Bless