October 14, 2006

Sign is going up!

 
Our church sign is going up today, or least I think. Been thinking that for the last couple of weeks. Some of the problems we have had to wrestle with have been rain, wind, more rain, power lines, lack of workers and not having a crane, and finally, Friday the 13th. The workers were scared to go up on the roof when it was Friday the 13th. I thought that was a north American superstition but I guess that kind of stuff travels fast. I always think it is so weird how the Buddhist religion doesn't teach much about the spirit world, but the Buddhist people here sure fear spirits and other things. Almost everyone here is afraid of ghosts. It just goes to show that people all people, everywhere are spiritual and are looking for the truth.
I will give a picture of the finished product sometime next week! (hopefully that is) 

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Brent,

Great blog! I will frequent it.

Bro. Matt said...

Hey Brent & Tawm!

Glad to know your a blogger! I hope your sign is up by the time you read this.