December 14, 2006

Proof is in the Puddin' or Soup

If you haven't read the "Meditating Frogs" Post, you should do that before you read this post.
For anyone that read that post and thought I was a little bit crazy, here is some visual evidence and some verbal evidence attempting to justify my lack of judgment. A few days ago, our frog friend returned, this time rather than meditating in the bathroom, it was meditating in the kitchen. This time we weren't home alone though. Tawm's parents were home too. Tawm's mom was busy cooking in the kitchen when she saw the frog in the corner. When she looked at it, she thought it was a lump of dirt. These meditating frogs can even fool real Thai people, not just crazy white guys. When I knew our frog friend had returned, I quickly grabbed my camera to get some visual evidence too. Tawm's mom used a broom to chase the frog out of the house and we haven't seen it since.
Last night when I returned home from teaching English, Tawm's grandpa had made frog soup. I am not sure where he got the frog, didn't want to ask. It tasted good though!

No comments: