December 31, 2006

Some Miscellaneous HouseKeeping and Bragging

I wanted to say sorry for not blogging in a few days, but I got some good excuses. One we have taken this week off and we don't have internet access at home. Two, even when I tried to get online, the earthquake that hit Taiwan earlier this week knocked out all internet access in Thailand for a few days. We have just got back online in the last couple days.

I also wanted to brag that I finished in first place in my Fantasy Football League. Last year in my first attempt at Fantasy Football I finish near the bottom. This year, I was sitting in fourth place before the playoffs began and ended up beating the #1 and #2 seeds. Thanks Peyton!.

Aside from that, we wanted to wish you a happy New year!

And aside from that, I have an alterior motive in my blogs. I hope to paint a picture of Thailand that creates interest in the land and the work here, so that some people, both for short and long term trips, will come help in the work here? Sorry for my hidden motives, but are you interested???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on Fanrasy Football. Hope you and Tawm have a Happy New year.

GOD's Speed

Jim & Linda