September 27, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring....

Soon we'll be heading into the rainiest part of the year. This year it hasn't rained as much as other years but we have been having a lot more thunderstorms which has made me happy. Over the past week, we've had a few, other years I remember only having 1 or 2 a year. Thunderstorms are a regular summer occurence in the Hat (my hometown in Canada) and other years I missed them, but not this year.

Since it could rain during anytime of the day here, you need to be prepared for the rain, especially if you ride a bike or motorbike. Other times you are not prepared and you need to improvise as Pawn, one of my Bible School students did the other day by using some a garbage bag as a jacket and a plastic bag for a cap. Everyone had a good laugh.

No comments: