November 20, 2007

Craziness

What is going on with the world around us? Sometimes the things that are going on are just so crazy that you have to stop and think who is thinking this junk up. Although I am not really a history buff, but ever since prayer was taken out of schools, I have seen society steadily get worse and worse.
The year before last, when we were in America, we couldn't believe the push there was for people to stop saying Merry Christmas. Many businesses were forcing their employees to say Happy Holidays instead. I just couldn't believe it. Yesterday I read on yahoo that businesses want to change Santa's slogan of "Ho! Ho! Ho!" to "Ha! Ha! Ha!" Why you ask? The answer: because they don't want to offend any women. Come on, who is it going to offend. It's Santa! Sometimes when I hear this stuff, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What is happening to the world around us?

All I can say is that I am so thankful that Jesus called me and I had enough sense to follow Him! He truly is the only hope we have in this decaying world.

No comments: