May 04, 2007

Unbelievable

As the NBA basketball season closed and my Indiana Pacers having no part of the post season... I have been dreaming of a Phoneix Dallas showdown in the Western Final (the real final) but the Mavericks have gone and done the impossible and lost. Although I haven't seen a minute of playoff action, by the looks of things, Nellie, Golden State's coach got into the heads of the Dallas players and the Mavericks could never overcome that. I am very disappointed and I really hope that Phoneix can beat Dallas because the last thing I want to watch, actually read about is a San Antonio-Detroit final. Can you spell boring?

2 comments:

Sharon Gowen said...

Hi, Brent and Tawn,
First of all, let me tell you how excited I am that you are going to have a baby...I know that you will be wonderful parents...

Second of all, Brent, I was also very disappointed that the Mavericks did not win the first round...I don't know what happened, but I know they did not play Maverick basketball...I console myself with this thought...There is always next season, if the Lord doesn't come back before then...May God continue to bless your ministry...In Christ, Sharon

Bro. Matt said...

Dallas...I don't want to even talk about it.