May 22, 2007

NBA Champion 2007: WHO CARES ****

So sorry that my opinions are a little behind the times but I HAD to blog about this. I don't have internet access on weekends and therefore was unaware of what happened between Phoniex and San Antonio after game 5. All I can say is, I am disgusted!! So disgusted that I won't be watching anymore basketball this year! There will be no national champion this year as Phoneix was ousted thanks to the high powers to be of the NBA. This is the second year in a row this happened. Last year, Dallas lost in the NBA Finals because of horrible refereeing. I guess the NBA is the new WWE where the front office people decide who is gonna win the chip. Whenever we talk about the NBA champs of 2007, we need to put a little asterick beside their name because they really aren't the champions. A true champion beats every team fair and square, no help from outside. If San Antonio was a classy team, they would have asked for the 2 players to be reinstated so they could rightfully be called the national champion. In my books (not that it matters), NBA Champs 2006: Dallas Mavericks; NBA Champs 2007; nobody. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True, so true.
You speak the truth Brent.