March 30, 2007

Big Guy in a Little Shirt

I don't know how many of you have ever seen the movie Tommy Boy, but it was a movie I watched like 50 times when I was in high school. No matter how many times I watched it, it made me laugh. Earlier this week I made a small "fou-pau" and as it was happening, I kept seeing flashbacks of this movie. There is a scene in the movie where Chris Farley puts on David Spade's suit jacket. Chris was a big, big man, David is a little man. Once Christ got the jacket on, he pranced around singing, "Fat Guy in a Little Suit". In the end the suit jacket ripped.

Earlier this week I went to work out at the gym. After working out I showered and began to get dressed but I had a hard time getting my shirt on. It was then that I realized that I had grabbed Tawm's shirt instead of mine. Tawm is a lot smaller than me. In Thailand I wear an XL, Tawm wears an S. Because of my small fou-pau, I had to make a difficult decision. I could either put my old, smelly, stinky workout shirt on, I could walk out with no shirt or I could wear Tawm's shirt. It was an easy decision, I chose the last option and put on Tawm's shirt. As I walked out, I sucked in my belly, walked past all the people exercising and successfully made it to the truck without anyone noticing (at least as far as I could tell). I then drove and got a new shirt. As this all happened, all I could think of was that song. The final outcome was a little different, I didn't rip Tawm's shirt, I just streched it big time.

2 comments:

Aaron Johnson said...

Great movie! Tall guy in a little shirt.

Peace

jace anderson said...

Brent... was the typo a freudian slip?
"Once Christ got the jacket on, he pranced around singing, "Fat Guy in a Little Suit"."

Christ huh.

:)