March 10, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Tawm and I have been really busy this past week and this coming week will be very busy too. Rusty and Susan are in New Zealand for a conference and Tawm and I have had to teach their English classes in their absence. Tawm and I appreciated Rusty and Susan before they left, but sometimes you don't realize how much you appreciate people until they are gone. This past week, my appreciation for them has grown and I am so thankful that they are part of the work that is happening here in Chiang Mai.

This coming week, I am going to head out to the village for Church Revival Bible School's graduation. I am leaving Tuesday morning in order to make it for a picnic in the jungle. Wednesday they are supposed to be taking me to Mae Khii Mook Village where some former Bible School students are trying to plant a church. Thursday is graduation. It should be a good time, I am excited about it but a little nervous as it is my first time travelling out to the village all by myself and I will be out there longer than I have ever been out there before. Tawm will be staying in the city to teach some special English classes for kids that are out of school for summer break. We have made some new contacts already and hope it will be a good way to establish new relationships with people too. Please pray for my safety and that God's Will would be done in the village. Pray for Tawm as she teaches English and most importantly, pray for the salvation of souls.

No comments: