January 11, 2007

Congratulations to my Team

For anyone that knows me, I am a big basketball fan (used to be college basketball but has changed to the NBA since coming to Thailand because college basketball is hard to follow) and my team is the Indiana Pacers. In my opinion they were robbed of a championship a couple years ago when the brawl happened and since then they have gone through some hard times although in my opinion, they signed some good players in the offseason but have been hovering at about 500 all season. Today, for the first time this season, they have won 3 games in a row. All season that hadn't lost or won more than 2 in a row and I am glad they won three in a row before losing three. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a run to the top of the Eastern conference (which shouldn't be too hard really) where they should belong. Go Indy! (Colts too)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll give you the comment about the pacers... they have been struggling (and their best shot at a championship [post reggie miller] was that year with the brawl, no doubt. they make the playoffs, no problem.
Indy? i'm a chargers fan, so i've lost my *team* for this playoffs but: wouldn't a Saints Patriots super bowl be great?
-jace anderson
/at work, no password for username access - sshhhh, don't tell. :)