January 18, 2007

What is goin' on??

Last week I posted a post saying that I thought my Indaina Pacers were heading in the right direction... Then they pull of this trade. I don't understand it. I know they had to get rid of Jackson who was a liability but if they wanted to get rid of Al, they could have got more in return. In return they get a bunch of mediocre players with high salarys, one of which is highly overrated (Dunleavy). To make matters worse, look at this headline from one newspaper, "Whoa! and Hallelujah: Warriors dump Murphy, Dunleavy and Dioju to Indiana." Makes me wonder what is store in for Indy's future. Maybe I will have to pay more attention to my 2nd favorite team, the Phoneix Suns and their soon to be 3 time MVP from CANADA!!!! And as the sports guy said on ESPN.com, this suns team may be the best team since the lakers and celtics dynasties. We will have to wait and see (or in my case read).

1 comment:

jace anderson said...

i read that espn article too, and yeah, the suns are my second favorite team too. i love to watch Nash play basketball.
Pacers, they are in trouble, for a lot of years in a row if this doens't work out for them.
:(