January 23, 2007

Yeah!! You are a Winner

Lots of times as I surf the net, different sites have little flashing advertisements that say I am the 1 millionth person to see the ad and if I click there, I will win some sort of prize. It doesn't take long to see that it is just a scam. However, by reading this post you are a winner!! This is my 100th post! Unfortunately I don't have anything to offer the people that read this post other than the prize of saying thank you for thinking about us, wanting to know what happens in our life and reading our blog! God bless!


THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

1 comment:

Grey Haired Mac User said...

Just wanted to say keep them Blogs coming. Happy New Year and God Bless. Had a visit from Chris and Rebecca Barnett last week. Enjoyed their visit. Branden wanted you to know your Basketball team had a long way to go. (Not sure what that means). We expect a visit from Nicky in Feb.

Yup, We are a winner when we hear about the good thing going on in Thailand.

GOD's speed